Abstract submissions closed.
Thank you to all who submitted abstracts to the conference. The Scientific Committee is currently reviewing submissions, and will contact with all applicants as early as possible.
There will be two formats for presentations:
1. Oral Papers/Presentations
2. Poster Presentations
- Authors willing to present their work at the conference, either as a Oral Presentation or Poster Presentation are required to submit a short abstract.
- The conference organising committee invites submissions in any one of the themes listed below that best suits your presentation.
- The presenting author will be required to register for the Conference in order to ensure their abstract(s) is included in the final programme. Presenting authors whose abstract has been accepted for presentation, must register for the Conference by 15 October 2016. Presenters who have not registered by this time will be removed from the programme.
- The abstract word limit is 300 words and are to be submitted via the online submission portal here
The deadlines and submission procedures are detailed below.
|Dates of the conference||12 - 16 Dec, 2016|
|Deadline for the submission of abstracts|
|Notification of acceptance of abstracts||4 Sept, 2016|
Themes for Submission
The joint conference will consist of several broad scientific themes under which the scientific committee is putting together a wide range of exciting sessions convened by experts in their respective fields. The conference organising committee invites submissions in any one of the following themes that best suits your presentation.
- Pedology, soil landscapes and spatial mapping
- Balancing soils physical function and their management in the environment
- Effective management of nutrients and water
- The living soils: macro/micro biology
- Protecting our soil resource from degradation & contamination
- Soils and climate change
- Balanced solutions at a farm system and catchment scale
- Advances in soil science for improved decision making
Terms & Conditions
1. Original content:
All abstracts must be original work. The author is responsible for the accuracy of the abstract.
2. English language:
All abstracts and presentations must be in English.
Material presented at the conference must not violate any copyright laws. If figures/graphics/images have been taken from sources not copyrighted by the author, it is the author’s sole responsibility to secure the rights from the copyright holder in writing to reproduce those figures/graphics/images for both worldwide print and web publication. All reproduction costs charged by the copyright holder must be borne by the author. The submission of an abstract indicates that the author/s undertake to respect and ensure compliance with any applicable copyright.
4. Exclusion of commercial products and services:
Abstracts promoting commercial products or services will not be accepted. Product vendors and others who wish to promote a product or service are invited to contact the Conference Manager for the Sponsorship information.
5. Consent to publish:
By submitting an abstract you give consent to the publication of the abstract in conference material, including but not limited to, the conference website, USB drive, conference handbook, email promotions, etc.
6. Conference registration: All presenting authors whose abstracts are accepted for the Conference, are required to register to attend the conference on the relevant day and pay the relevant fee in order to ensure their abstract is included in the Conference programme. The discounted early-bird registration closes on 1st October 2016. To qualify for this rate you need to have registered and paid by this date. Please note, all presenters must have registered before 15th October 2016 or your abstract will automatically be withdrawn.
7. Online submission: